The season is over. The schedule is clear. The games have all been played. What is left? Nothing other than the much-anticipated end of season party! Whether you are hosting or attending, these three colorful Quick & Easy Team Party Treats ideas just scream team spirit!!
If we haven’t met before … Hi, I’m Keri from Shaken Together. I love sharing no-fuss food and easy entertaining ideas and today is no exception! With two boys who have played sports for over 45 seasons between them, I have been to a lot of team parties. So, today, I am sharing a few team party treats that are quick, easy and have tons of team spirit!!
Quick & Easy Team Party Treats
These colorful team party treats can be enjoyed at the party or packaged up as a take home favor. The best part is that each treat starts with items purchased at your local grocery or big box store. You don’t need any fancy decorating skills and there are no special kitchen tools or gadgets, either!
Drizzled Krispie Treats
- Homemade or purchased rice crisp cereal treats
- Frosting in one team color (I used the frosting in the tubes)
- Sprinkles in another team color
- Open each cereal treat from the wrapper and place on serving platter.
- Drizzle frosting across each cereal treat.
- Add sprinkles.
(If your player is a baseball kid, you may love these Frosted Baseball Cake Batter Krispie Treats!)
Team Spirit Sugar Cookies
- Homemade or purchased sugar cookie dough
- M&Ms (or any other candy in team colors) – about 5 per cookie
- If using prepared cookie dough, preheat oven and prepare baking pan per package instructions.
- Press 5 M&Ms into each ball/scoop of cookie dough.
- Bake until lightly browned according to package or recipe instructions.
- Large square marshmallows
- Vanilla almond bark, white candy melts or white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, jimmies, flat confetti sprinkles or sugar in team colors
- Paper straws or lollipop sticks in team colors
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. (This prevents the pops from sticking as they harden.)
- Cut each paper straw in half.
- Poke the cut end of the straw into the marshmallow.
- Melt the vanilla almond bark according to package directions.
- Holding the marshmallow (not the straw or stick), dip it half way into the almond bark.
- Allow excess almond bark to drip off.
- Sprinkle the wet almond bark with sprinkles and stand the marshmallow pop up on the sheet pan.
- Allow the almond bark to set and store in an air tight container if not served immediately.
Here are a few more ways to add color to your team party!!
- Sports drink (and juice boxes) comes in tons of colors and the drinks add a pop of color to the party table
- Easily coordinate dollar store table cloths, plates, cups and silverware in team colors
- Order wrapped or loose candy, M&Ms and gumballs in team colors and fill clear glass containers with the colorful goodies – these make great party favors for players and families to take home, too
- Add colorful sprinkles in team colors to purchased frosted cupcakes
What do you think? Will you be making any of these team party treats for your next end of season get together? What fun ideas to YOU have for sports parties?